Please note that our PDF eBooks are available for purchase by South Africans as well as overseas shoppers.
THIS IS A SEPARATE ONLINE SHOP, and will require you to register an account, so that you can access the download area after making your payment.
Making the Grade: Grade R eBook
A vital parent/teacher handbook – written by teachers with many years of experience, and a sense of humour!
Step-by-step, non-prescriptive guide to what is expected of learners in the Reception Year (Gr 0/R).
Useful and practical tips for both teachers and parents – always at their fingertips.
Ensures co-operative parental involvement in the child’s learning.
Total number of pages: 34
Author: L. Bakos
2. What subjects are taught in Grade R?
3. How can I contribute to my child’s education?
4. General knowledge and self-help skills
5. Personal and social development
6. Perceptual development
7. Body awareness
8. Physical development
9. Speech and language development
10. Mathematical concepts
11. Ready at last: going to Grade 1