Covid-19: Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed at sacoronavirus.co.za
Use Macrat’s online Digital store to SAVE TIME and MONEY
- download resources immediately
- resources are cheaper than the hard copies and you don’t pay a delivery fee
Purchase > Download > Teach
Please note that our PDF eBooks are available for purchase by South Africans as well as overseas shoppers. THIS IS A SEPARATE ONLINE SHOP, and will require you to register an account, so that you can access the download area after making your payment.
- A selection of photocopiable resources
- Available for English, Life Orientation and Creative Arts (Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Drama)
- A grown-up’s guide to going to school
- Hints and tips for parents as their children enter certain grades
- Available for parents of learners going into: pre-school, Grades R, 1 and 4.
- Provide the ‘bare bones’ of selected setworks
- Are excellent revision tools
- Help learners struggling to grasp texts
- ‘Byte-sized’ resources, each ranging from 1 – 15 page/s long
- Cheap, affordable, photocopiable
- Quality supplementary resources
- More suitable for use by teachers but learners who have assistance will benefit from using them.
Why spend so many hours looking for interesting passages for comprehensions, summaries and exam papers when you can get it all in the Ratpack? Get it all in your monthly issues of the Ratpack Resources.
Macrat’s study manuals are not available directly from our digital store as the copyright of the material needs to be protected, but you can purchase PDFs or e-pubs from ITSI. These workbooks are invaluable tools for learners working their way through their setworks or trying to get to grips with language study.