Please note that our PDF eBooks are available for purchase by South Africans as well as overseas shoppers.
THIS IS A SEPARATE ONLINE SHOP, and will require you to register an account, so that you can access the download area after making your payment.
- Creative and fresh resources and ideas for theme-based teaching in the Foundation Phase.
- Graded activities and worksheets, suitable for multi-ability classrooms.
- Recommended grade levels provided, but adaptable to any level in Foundation Phase.
- Hands-on practical activities and materials that encourage creative and flexible thinking, decision-making, investigation, and discussion.
- All material in line with curriculum requirements, with reference to the CAPS throughout.
- Fully photocopiable worksheets or material for posters and transparencies.
Great Ideas for Theme Teaching
A generic theme ideas pack full of skills and games, literacy activities including word searches, editing, finding meaning and messages, ordering instructions, etc, and numeracy activities including number stories, sorting skills, dealing with data, patterns and shapes, classifying, positioning, measuring and much more. All ideas can be applied to ANY theme that you are teaching.
Compiled by Macrat Publishing
Recommended for Grade 1 – 3
Note: these resources are photocopiable for use within your school, but please don’t abuse the copyright.