- Creative and fresh resources and ideas for theme-based teaching in the Foundation Phase.
- Graded activities and worksheets, suitable for multi-ability classrooms.
- Recommended grade levels provided, but adaptable to any level in Foundation Phase.
- Hands-on practical activities and materials that encourage creative and flexible thinking, decision-making, investigation, and discussion.
- All material in line with curriculum requirements, with reference to the CAPS throughout.
- Fully photocopiable worksheets or material for posters and transparencies.
Theme pack: The Holidays
Includes reading and comparing stories and books; listening and sequencing; routines/ times and calendars; adding and word sums; shapes; subtracting; bar-graphs; arranging objects in size order; role-playing; inventing a game; research project; making a T-shirt and board game, and much more.
Written by: D. Stuart
Recommended for Grade 1
Note: these resources are photocopiable for use within your school, but please don’t abuse the copyright.