- Creative and fresh resources and ideas for theme-based teaching in the Foundation Phase.
- Graded activities and worksheets, suitable for multi-ability classrooms.
- Recommended grade levels provided, but adaptable to any level in Foundation Phase.
- Hands-on practical activities and materials that encourage creative and flexible thinking, decision-making, investigation, and discussion.
- All material in line with curriculum requirements, with reference to the CAPS throughout.
- Fully photocopiable worksheets or material for posters and transparencies.
Theme pack: Animal Life Cycles
Looking at different types of animals (mammals, birds, fish, insects, reptiles, amphibians) and their life cycles. Includes researching, sorting and classifying; solving puzzles; writing a story; depicting information in a graph; art and drama, and much more. The activities focus on English and Maths, with reference to Life Skills.
Written by: C. Wain
Recommended for Grade 2 or 3
Note: these resources are photocopiable for use within your school, but please don’t abuse the copyright.