Please note that our PDF eBooks are available for purchase by South Africans as well as overseas shoppers.
THIS IS A SEPARATE ONLINE SHOP, and will require you to register an account, so that you can access the download area after making your payment.
- Creative and fresh resources and ideas for theme-based teaching in the Foundation Phase.
- Graded activities and worksheets, suitable for multi-ability classrooms.
- Recommended grade levels provided, but adaptable to any level in Foundation Phase.
- Hands-on practical activities and materials that encourage creative and flexible thinking, decision-making, investigation, and discussion.
- All material in line with curriculum requirements, with reference to the CAPS throughout.
- Fully photocopiable worksheets or material for posters and transparencies.
Theme pack: Colours
Includes reading and writing poems; creating ads; playing listening games; crossword; working with money; adding and subtracting; word sums, ordinal numbers and graphs; nature walk activity; making, advertising and selling biscuits; responding to colour through movement and action; painting and decorating, and much more.
Written by: D. Stuart
Recommended for Grade 1
Note: these resources are photocopiable for use within your school, but please don’t abuse the copyright.